Snug™ 85 kg/m3 HD memory foam mattress topper features luxurious 85 kg/m3 density temperature sensitive visco elastic memory foam that softens and moulds to the contours of your body, reducing pressure on the neck, shoulders, back and hips decreasing the need to toss and turn for relaxed and undisturbed sleep.
The memory foam reacts to your weight and shape ensuring you are properly supported, reducing pressure points and increasing your bodies’ ability to relax completely and reward you with a good night’s sleep.
Corrects spinal alignment to ease back & neck pain, reduces the risk of swollen hip joints or aching pelvic areas by contouring to the body's shape.
Less stress on joints can reduce pressure and help ease arthritic pain..
ILD (Indentation Load Deflection) rating between 13-15 :BSENISO2439 Method B 20015cm. 85 kg/m3 is the highest quality memory foam currently manufactured in the UK and is equivalant to the leading brand.
Offers a cleaner, healthier dust mite free environment thanks to its hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial properties.
Price include free delivery and a Ten year UK manufacturers warranty.
We offer this topper in Two thicknesses 7.5cm (3 inch) or 10cm (4 inch) which will revitalise and soften an uncomfortable mattress.
We also offer Two types of cover with this topper
1. Coolmax® technology cover helps solve the problem of heat build-up by wicking moisture away from the body allowing greater evaporation, reducing humidity keeping you cool and dry.
2. Revolutionary Outlast™ technology cover with patented micro encapsulated thermocules that continuously interact with your body to help balance temperature by absorbing, storing and releasing the heat you produce, so you're not too hot or too cold ...just right, promoting healthy, cool, restful sleep.
Outlast® was originally developed for NASA to protect astronauts from extreme temperature fluctuations and has been awarded with the prestigious seal of approval “Certified Space Technology”
*Less overheating*Less sweating*Active temperature regulation
All of these cover options are machine washable and zipped on three sides for easy removal.
Manufactured and dispatched from our own UK factory to strict BS 5852 & BS 7177 British safety standards.
Vacuum packed, rolled and boxed for easy hygienic delivery
Snug™ are proud members of the
Please telephone free phone 0800 027 7017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org us for expert advice.
|Memory foam thickness||No|
|Memory Foam Density||85 kg/m3|
|Hypo Allergenic and Dust Mite Free||Yes|
|Air Flow Channels||No|
|Vacuum Packed & Rolled||Yes|
|Zipped & Machine Washable Cover||Yes|
|Warranty||Ten Year Warranty|
|Made in UK||Yes|
Delivery Options for Website
- Zone 1 – free next day delivery UK mainland (including Scottish Highlands but NOT guaranteed next day)
- Zone 2 – Offshore Islands (additional charge incurred – call or email for price) – not guaranteed next day – inc. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands.
- Zone 3 – Republic of Ireland and Europe – additional charge incurred – call or email for price (normally 3 to 4 day service)
- Before 12pm – additional £12.50
- Saturday – additional £15
Scottish Postcodes which incur additional charge:-
IV41 – IV51 Skye
IV55 – IV56 Skye
All HS Western Isles
All ZE Shetlands
Northern Ireland Postcodes
Channel Islands Postcodes
All JE and GY
Isle of Man Postcodes
All deliveries are Monday to Friday as standard with an option to choose Saturday as a paid service
Customers ordering after 3pm should not be able to choose the next working day for a delivery option
Customers should not be able to choose Saturday delivery without it incurring the £15 charge
Customers ordering after 3pm Friday and over the weekend should not be able to choose Monday as a delivery option. Tuesday is first possible day.
Customers should not be able to choose Bank Holidays for delivery
Inc:- 6th May, 27th May, 26th August, 25th and 26th December 2013 and 1st January 2014
Orders received after 3pm on the Friday or over the Bank Holiday weekend customers should be able to select Wednesday as their first delivery day (and not Tuesday).
For the Christmas period, for orders placed before 3pm on 23rd December they can select 24th December or 30th December as the first possible date after the Christmas period. For orders placed after 3pm on Monday 23rd December, the first delivery day would be Monday 30th December.
For orders placed before 3pm on Tuesday 31st December, the first delivery day would be 2nd January, however for orders after 3pm the earliest delivery option would be Friday 3rd January.